Monday, January 14, 2013

Breakfast

For a week or so, the boys were talking about a surprise for me, but they weren't so great at keeping it a surprise because they told me they wanted to make me breakfast one morning.  I thought it was sweet, but knew they were going to need help from Keith, and mornings, especially weekend mornings aren't his strong suit!

Much to my surprise, they talked him into helping and they ordered me to my room.  They tried to get me to sleep in, but with Elinore, that just isn't possible!  So Elinore and I stayed in my room while they prepared an Ego waffle, homemade pancakes, sausage and a tall glass of milk for me with a 3 Musketeer for dessert. 

It was served on a tray while I sat in the rocking chair in our bedroom. 

It was delicious.

It was so nice seeing the boys initiate something nice for me. 

No comments: