Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2012 Fitness Review

About a year ago I summarized my 2011 year of running.  It was my highest mileage ever in a year, and I was going stong.

This year in summary, was not so successfull in terms of running in fitness.  I had a total of 54 workouts and 25 miles.  I know more of my workouts thoughout 2012 were non-running workouts.  And I took quite a bit of time off while pregnant and after having Elinore.  So I'd say considering the eventful year I've had, I did pretty well!

Last year, I wrote that I had a goal to run a 5K during 2012 after my baby arrived, and I ran a 5K in October

I'm happy with 2012, but I hope to increase my milage and fitness level in 2013.  I'm already signed up for my first race next year, a 5K in April.  The race started next door to my house, so how could I say no?

1 comment:

SkyMommy said...

I've been told having a baby is like running a marathon so I think you still come out ahead for last year.