Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 34 Day 2


This last week, I've been feeling much larger.  I haven't weighed myself recently, so I'm not sure if it's showing on the scale or not too, but I certainly feel larger.  Every once in awhile I go to do something and realize I've got to change what I'm doing or do it a different way because things just don't move the same way or as flexibly as they used to.  

All is well on the kidney stone front so far.  I was too tired and feeling sluggish last week to get a regular weekly update in.  

I'm starting to get excited for our next baby shower the first weekend in June.  Although it's not a traditional shower, I think it'll be even better with our families and friends and kids joining the backyard bbq fun!

I'm also getting anxious we don't have a lot ready for baby.  If baby came now, it has no car seat and no where to sleep!  We also have no window treatments in the nursery, which I consider important to block some light too!

Keith and I took a few days off next week to spend with the boys and relax, but we'll have to get lots of work done too.  We do want to focus on fun for the Caden and Caleb too so they get some fun with mom and dad before new baby arrives!

No comments: