Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday!

A week ago, at the last minute, I took the day off for you birthday.  Caleb specifically requested it, and I made it happen!

Although you both ended up being more excited about spending the day running the garage sale with your Daddy and Uncle Brent, I did get to steal a few moments with both of you.  Caleb and I went to the park for a very short time.  Caden and I went to the outlet mall to buy new shoes and pick up a few groceries from the store.  I loved being able to spend some one on one time with each of you on your birthday while the other of you was in preschool.  

We celebrated that evening with ice cream cake as requested!

You were even so lucky to have a surprise guest as Grandma came to see how things were going with the garage sale from Papa's things and was able to stick around for supper and cake with you!






No comments: