Monday, August 28, 2017

"The Great I AM"

Apparently sermons notes is becoming a regular thing for me.  I think it's a good thing.  I will continue as long as I'm getting value from it. 

This weeks' scripture was from Exodus 3:1-15.

God appears to us everyday if we recognize what we see.  He is in our everyday lives.  We just need to recognize it.

The ground is Hole when we recognize God is present.

He doesn't call the qualified.  He qualifies the called.  God will be with you.  God was with Moses in his work; He will be with us too.

_________

This was so wonderful for me Sunday after I'd written about this in my paper journal earlier in the week.  It had a slightly different turn to it, but along the same lines.  I'd read a portion about it in Becoming More by Lysa TerKeurst.  The summary a section of the book I read this week was that if you want to see God in your life, you will.  And you will learn and grow to see him in your life more and more if you seek him. 



No comments: