Friday, February 22, 2013

Giving

Caden and Caleb both have very giving hearts.  I'm doing my best to keep that desire alive in those boys.  I accept their gifts of toys, key chains, drawings, stuffed animals, goodie bags and anything else their creative minds come up with to give.  It's nearly guaranteed that if anyone comes to visit our house, they will send you home with a gift from them.  Keith, myself and their grandma's are the most frequent recipients of their gifts, but it has expanded beyond that. 

They are so excited when they can take things in for their class.  They have started asking to take things to certain children in the babysitters.  I do have a rule that if they're going to take someone a gift to school or the sitters, they have to have enough for everyone. 

I try to allow them to share and give as much as I can, and I hope they never loose this desire to share and give. 

I love that we are raising boys with such giving, loving hearts. 

No comments: