Friday, September 30, 2011

Apparently I'm not small.

Remember the time someone called me old?  This week, I was insulted again.

On our anniversary, hubby and I stopped into Marshal's to look for new pillows for our bed.

We didn't find any, but I did walk past a coat I liked.

It just so happened there was a woman standing near it looking at the same coat in a different color. 

I didn't pay much attention other than noting to stay out of her way, but clearly she didn't seem so respectful.

Because you know what she said to me?

"Excuse me, that's an extra small, are you sure that's your size?"

I put the coat back and walked away.

Of course after I walked away I came up with a great come back.  It would have been aren't you a little to old for that style.

But let's face it, I'm too nice to have said that anyway.

Just for the record, she was probably right about the extra small, but you didn't see me admit that, right?

No comments: