Sunday, June 19, 2011

Things My Husband Says While Sleeping

When my husband and I first started dating, we were indignantly smitten with each other.  In a matter of months I was driving the 2-3 hours from college to his parents place where he was living at the time.

It was one of those first weekend sleeping on the couch of his parents living room, him on the floor, that it first happened.

He woke me from a sound sleep to ask me a question. That question remains one of the best to date as they are often hilarious and mind boggling!

That night, he asked me: "did you get the discount on that cheese?"

It has happened many times since then. Most of the time I hardly remember our has happened by morning.  But there are a few that stand out.

Shortly after we were married, he woke me up to ask me: "what error message are you getting?"  When I replied none, he wouldn't have it. He continued to explain to me to look at the screen in front of me and read what it said in the box.  (He used to work on a help desk answering computer questions.)

Recently though, he woke me up to tell me I wasn't qualified to be in his resource list.

The best part if it, when I ask him about it in the morning, he has no recollection of the incident at all!

I love my husband, even when he wakes me up on the middle of the night for ridiculous things.

No comments: