Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Christmas Gifts

I just realized I wrote this post months ago shortly after Christmas and never published it.  Perhaps because I thought I might actually photograph those items, but seeing as it's June and I haven't, I may as well publish it photo less.  I certainly don't want to forget their delightful gifts and a little glimpse into what they think about.

This year, Keith and I took the boys shopping separately.  As in Keith took them one day and I took them another.  We wanted to give them the opportunity to pick out Christmas presents for the other.

I received some beautiful, thoughtful gifts from my 4 year old boys.

Christmas Tree Pin for my Coat

Scarf and Gloves

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Board Game

Silver "C" Necklace

Jelly Beans

Snowman Rug

Shopping with the boys for Daddy was difficult, they were too busy thinking about other things.  We left Target that day with some gift for Daddy.

Oscar the Grouch Underwear in a Piggy-Bank Tin

The Grinch Underwear in a Grinch Tin

Santa Clause Snow-globe

Christmas Tree Snow-globe

No comments: