Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Daddy, don't make a mess; I saw you!"

Daddy and Muffin are in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast for the family.  As I'm doing some things in the living room I head Muffin yelling at Daddy.  "Daddy quit making a mess!"  No response from Daddy.  "Daddy, don't make a mess!  I saw you do it!"

As our boys have really started understanding the rules of the house, well, they've become the "police" of their own rules too!  Not only are they constantly telling each other what to do and tattling, they're sure to let both Hubby and I know when we've done something we shouldn't!  (Really it's mostly Daddy.  I mean really, mommy doesn't mess up right!?)

Along with policing has come helping!  They LOVE to help with things, as Muffin is now doing with Daddy and the Bisquick pancakes we're about to have for breakfast.  :)

Happy snowy Saturday all!

No comments: