Wednesday, January 30, 2019

You're Loved No Matter What

I finished this book this morning.  It was an excellent read.  I haven't read in a book in awhile that knew me so well.  As I read the book, I found my self sharing paragraphs from almost every page with my close friends.  It was like the book knew how I operated.  I hope I am able to retain some of the things I learned and live more in excellence than in perfection mode. 

This book has me excited about the concept that heaven will be like what our highest expectations of Earth are, and more.  I mean those things we wish were different here, will be different in heaven.  And that is an exciting concept to think about. 

There was also a reminder in there that I can enjoy my work; and that work for good things is good for us.  Sometimes we get bogged down in work and focus on the negatives we want to see, but I am reminded that are good things from work, and I don't want to loose that.  I want to enjoy everyday, not just live for the weekend.  And sometimes good work is more than just my job, but chores in the barn and work in the garden. 

We won't reach perfection until heaven, but we can always grow here. 

No comments: