Thursday, October 12, 2017

There are no coincidences.

Our Pastor said this to me Sunday during our church service, and I have to agree.  There are far too many things that are aligned so perfectly in teaching and lessons that only God's perfect timing could create. 

I was the liturgist Sunday and after I finished reading the scripture, I sat down to say; part of this scripture is the same that I taught the past week in ROCK group.  And she said "there are no coincidences."

The first several Sundays she preached at our church, our Sunday School lessons and our sermon lessons matched so very well.  She was taking scripture from the Old Testament, our lessons in Sunday School were from the New Testament. 

God you know when we need to hear the same message over and over to learn; thank you for continuing to provide us the opportunities. 

No comments: