Monday, January 12, 2015

21 Day Fix

This morning I started the 21 Day Fix workout. I'm hoping I can stick with it. Weekdays I'm not worried about, it's the weekend that I'm not used to working out on.

Ruth was born about 5.5 weeks ago. I did 5 days of postnatal yoga last week to see how it went and it felt good. Now it's time to see how this goes and if I can lose some baby weight.

I'm not following their nutrition plan, I don't have time to put stuff in containers for the day while I'm feeding so many other mouths, but I do plan on trying to improve what I eat.

Keith gave me this for Christmas, so hopefully it gets well used!

I weighed myself before I started this morning, 168.2 lbs. This is about 20 lbs. from where I was before my pregnancy with Ruth. It's also about 20 lbs. down from where I was when Ruth was born.

As a side note, I never lost the last 10 lbs. from my pregnancy with Elinore, but when I got pregnant I was training for a half marathon and was more fit than I'd been in a very long time, so I was okay with those extra pounds.  I'd like to run a half again someday when the kids are older!

No comments: