Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baby Moves

Over the past few weeks I've wondered a few times if I was feeling the baby move or if it was just gas.  I always deicded it was just gas.  But around 21 weeks I was starting to wonder when it was going to happen.  I've been asked a few times, which doesn't bother me, but when they're asking at my doctor's appointments I start to wonder.  I Googled it the other night and can happen anytime up to 25 weeks, but is more commonly earlier in second and higher pregnancy.  That part wasn't so comforting, but the 25 weeks thing was.  Then late in week 21, I was confident that's I was feeling baby move!  I was confident for the first time while I was at a dinner for work one evening during invitational events.  Dear baby, I'm glad to feel you, can can't wait for the update at our next appointment very soon!

No comments: