Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesdays

 
 
Introduce us to your husband! (What's his name? How old? What does he look like?) 

Keith is my husband; he's 30, and he looks like this:

What is your husband's favorite thing to do?

Well, aside from spending time with his family, his hobbies include playing his play station and taking care of his fish tank.

What does your husband do Monday-Friday? 

He works in information technology at an insurance company.  I can't explain the weird computer nerd things he does, mainly because I don't really understand them. 

What was the FIRST thing you noticed about your husband when you met?

I was very intrigued by him.  I tried to be sly in watching him from the next cubicle isle over.  I wanted to know more; I needed to more about him!

What is your husband's BEST quality?

He loves God, his family and works hard.  So I couldn't keep it to just one. 

What is your husband's biggest pet peeve?

He can't stand it when he can hear someone chewing.  He sends me out of the room, often. 

How does your husband feel about blogging?

My blog is pretty low key with not so many readers.  I don't write for people, but for myself.  I like that our family and most people we know in real life don't know about it.  He's pretty indifferent to it.  He doesn't read it, unless I send him something specific I want him to see. 

What is something you do/can do that makes your husband feel loved?
 
We just took a quiz recently about our love language.  His top score is quality time, so I'll be making an effort to squeeze some more of that.  
 
 

3 comments:

Allie said...

Love it!!! I love learning about the men of our lives!! He sounds like such a great father and hubs!!!

Kay said...

So awesome! I love that you took the love language quiz! I keep trying to get John to do that... I think it's so important to show love to your husband in the way that he best receives it! So amazing! Thanks for linking up!! :)

grace martin said...

he's like chandler from friends where no one knows what he does! I haven't done the love language thing but I'm thinking of downloading "the family you've always wanted" on audiobook for him because i read an excerpt and I was cracking up. I ordered it in book form for myself but it's not due to come in for another week or so