Friday, June 29, 2012

Caden Lost a Tooth!

The last few weeks I've noticed Caden had an permanent tooth that's grown in the front, but he hadn't lost a tooth yet and wasn't complaining about any loose, so I didn't mention it.  I didn't want him to be worrying about it.

Yesterday I was working from home after a morning doctor's appointment.  Sometime in the early afternoon, I took a quick work break to check on him playing outside.  Caleb, who'd been playing inside, came along outside with me.  I grabbed the hose and was spraying them both down in the yard for some summer afternoon fun.  It was a 90+ degree day!  

After a few minutes of running from the hose, Caden stops and says, "my tooth just fell out!"

Sure even, I put the hose down and over he came with his tooth in hand!

We used the hose to clean it off and wen into the garage to get Daddy, who was working at home too, to share the news!

I thought Caleb would be the loosing the next tooth in the house, but Caden beat him to it!



The tooth fairy visited for the first time last night and brought $1!

No comments: